Description: The Director will manage The Good Batch wholesale division by acquiring new business, fostering account relationships, managing account administration, and serving as a liaison between all wholesale relationships and the bakery.
Time Commitment / Compensation: This is a full-time, salaried position.
- Seeks new business opportunities within our current wholesale platform, as well as unique and profitable new channels.
- Analyze sales, market positioning, retail trends, competitor activity, pricing, and develop strategies to maintain growth and excellent performance.
- Collaborate with executive team to develop seasonal and new items based on customer request and market analysis.
- Develop a customer service and retention plan that ensures a healthy relationship with all accounts.
- Compile database of prospective customers that coordinates with a regular tasting schedule.
- Manage orders and invoicing while working closely with production manager to ensure execution and delivery.
- Accurately quote pricing, credit terms, ordering deadlines, and delivery options for new and prospective accounts
- Organize and deliver samples and marketing materials for new accounts.
- Travel throughout New York City to call on regular and prospective customers and maintain communication via phone and email.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and marketing in the food industry. Bakery experience is a plus.
- Friendly, focused, organized, outgoing
- Extremely comfortable pitching new business and speaking about cookies
- Attentive to customer needs and able to anticipate problems before they arise
- Ability to work iindependently as well as in a team environment
- Solid computer skills, particularly in Excel and Word
Email us a bit about yourself and why you think you’d be a good fit for the job, along with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you! email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!