Description: The Good Batch is seeking a qualified, personable manager to join our leadership team. The General Manager will oversee all FOH operations, ensuring excellent customer service and quality products are always being served. This role will also manage all maintenance of equipment and facilities.
Time Commitment / Compensation: This is a full-time position. Salary depends on experience.
- Manage FOH operations, including staff scheduling, hiring and terminations, quality control and new product education, setting tone for customer service, and handling conflicts.
- Continuous training and development of FOH team through scheduled coffee trainings, effective coaching, and strong leadership.
- Work closely with executive team to ensure all policies and expectations are being met.
- Analyze FOH sales and develop strategic plans to grow business.
- Have a solid understanding of professional FOH service and company ethics, and be able to communicate clearly between FOH, BOH, and executive team.
- Oversee all HR and Payroll related documentation for all employees
- Facilitating maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Maintaining inventory and ordering supplies for FOH and BOH
- Work FOH barista shifts as needed
- Create signage for FOH products
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in food industry management
- Experience working with high-end espresso
- Strong leadership skills, outgoing, motivating
Email us a bit about yourself and why you think you’d be a good fit for the job, along with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you! email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!