Title: Kitchen Manager
Description: The Good Batch bakery is a modern American sweets bakery with wholesale, offsite market, retail cafe, and catering divisions. We are seeking qualified, hard working kitchen managers to join our leadership team and oversee all production.
Time Commitment / Compensation: This is a full-time position. Salary depends on experience, starting at $45,000.
• Manage all BOH operations, including staff scheduling, hiring and terminations, quality control
and new product education, setting tone for work ethic, and handling conflicts.
• Crafting daily and weekly production schedules
• Participate in production
• Work closely with management team to assure quality control and company policies are being met.
• Help with new products, creative development and scaling up
• Work with General Manager to facilitate maintenance of equipment as needed.
• Oversee ingredient inventory and ordering
• Work with GM to anticipate and plan for upcoming events and orders
• Make sure all deadlines and goals are being met
Experience & Qualifications:
• 3-5 years of experience in professional kitchen management. Pastry experience is a must; additional savory experience is a bonus!
• Strong leadership skills, outgoing, motivating
Email us a bit about yourself and why you think you’d be a good fit for the job, along with your
resume. We look forward to hearing from you! firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!